RAW CHOCOLATE FRUIT & NUT SLICE
- ½ cup Power Super Foods Cacao Powder 1kg
- ¼ cup Great Northern Maple Syrup 236ml
- ½ cup Niugini Organics Coconut Oil 650ml Kilner Jar
- 1 tsp Nirvana Organics Liquid Stevia vanilla 50ml
- ¼ cup Matakana Coconut Butter 500g
- ½ cup Dr Organics Organic fruit varieties (strawberries, Raspberries, mixed berries, Cranberries, Goji.
- 1 cup 2Die4 activated buckwheat, assorted nuts & or seeds
- We also love to add some shredded coconut, chia seeds and an assortment of different nuts, seeds & berries
We recommend you place it back in the freezer when not consuming instead of the fridge as it lasts longer and maintains its original texture and consistency.
- In a mixing bowl mix cacao, melted coconut oil, liquid vanilla stevia, maple syrup, and nut butter. Whisk together until combined well.
- Mix through dried fruit, nuts & seeds
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray/baking dish with sides (freezer safe).
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and cut or break up bark into pieces to enjoy.
Leave a comment